Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Begone dark circles!!!!!

Mac - Select Cover Up Concealer - Shade - NW15




I have been looking for a new concealer to try, basically to try and cover my dark circles and the little redness around my nose! I was in the Metro Centre and decided to visit the beauty counters in House of Fraser and landed at Mac. I was quite proud of myself as I stuck with my goal for a concealer and didn't really look at anything else (ohhhhh the shock horror of it!!), and so spied this in the perfect shade for me - shade NW15, which I think isthe lightest shades they do. The concealer cost £13.50 which I didn't think was too bad, even though the tube is not massive you don't need a lot which means it will last well, so good value for money!

It claims to "brighten and lighten dark areas, erase spots and even out the skin tone", which is great for the under eye area and any problem red areas (i.e. my nose).

The consistency is quite thick, and you have to blend it quickly once applied, but it suits my skin perfectly and blends well and hides the dark circles and blemishes. The only thing is that it doesn't last as long as I would like, therefore you would need to reapply throughout the day but other than that I am quite impressed and would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment