Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

Hair shine.............

Orofluido Hair Oil Elixir - 100ml Bottle


I absolutely love this product! I first tried it as a sample my friend gave me, I had a couple of these samples before I decided to pluge and buy a big bottle (which is around £20 and can be bought from Amazon, you can also buy samples on there as well which are around £3). The packaging is lovely as it comes in a lovely black box (which I still keep it in) and the bottle is a glass bottle so has a very luxe feel to it.

It's made up of natural oils: argan, cyperus and linseed and it's basically a hair serum which leaves your hair feeling really soft and gorgeous, it's great at smoothing down the hair as well and also has an absolutely gorgeous smell! I have used this a couple of ways, on a night just as I am going to bed a smooth it over the ends of my hair to sink in while I sleep to help with dryness, I have also used it pre and post hairdrying to help smooth my hair before straightening.

I have had this a few months now and haven't used a lot as you only really need a small blob of it to go a long way which is good as it means it's means it's value for money. As I said it's worth purchasing a sample size to try at first if you don't want to plunge into a full size bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment