Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

The perfect arch......................

Soap and Glory - Arch De Triump Brow shaper and Highlighter



This is the other Soap and Glory product that I bought the other week with the eyeshadow palette (I have also bought something else today which I will do a review on later). I never do too much with my brows but having bought a Benefit brow palette about 18 months ago I dipped my toe into the art of brows! I think because I never do much with them and then when I started using the Benefit brow palette it did feel weird, too heavy and unnatural, however now I'm used to it and wanting to try new products for them for different looks.

I decided to get this product to try as it's a two in one product, a pencil eyebrow shaper as well as the highlighter for under the brow bone. I thought it would be a good alternative to the brow palette as that can tend to give you a more heavy look where as I thought this pencil would be more natural looking, and it was, and worked well. The pencil is sort of a mid brown and was a good shade for my brows, it is quite a hard pencil but does apply quite well. The highlighter is like a pinky/white colour and is a more chunky pencil, more soft in texture and is great to apply. It blends well under the brow on the brow bone, and gives great shape to the brows. I have also used it on my top lip to highlight as well as on blemishes so it is quite multi tasking which is good. It's about around the £10 so I think really good value for money and worth trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment