Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

As dainty as a doll :-)

Dainty Doll - Blusher Money Talks 003




I have wanted to try another product of the dainty doll range after trying the concealer and unfortunately not being impressed by it. I bought this blusher by using my boots points on my points card which means technically it didn't cost me anything (women's logic :-)!!). Dainty Doll for anyone who isn't aware is a make-up range made by Nicola Roberts of Girls Aloud fame and is predominately for pale skin (which is me so another reason to try it). Although predominately for pale skin I think some of the eyeshadows and blushers could be used if you have a more mid skin tone as well.

The blusher is number 003 and is called Money Talks it is the darkest shade that you can get and is more like a blusher/bronzer due to the colour of it which is like a purple/brown. I liked it because it was different and I wanted to try a blusher that wasn't a pink colour. It has a slight shimmer to it which is nice and it applies well using a blusher brush or a powder brush. Because the colour is not a pink tone it can be used for contouring or alternatively on the apple of the cheeks as an actual blusher so it's multi purpose, and the results are quite a nice glow to the skin.

I will definitely be looking to try one of the eyeshadows in this range and possibly a lipstick as well! Even though the range is great for pale skintones I would have ordinarily been interested in trying a foundation (as I constantly on the hunt for a suitable foundation), however as I have heard mixed reviews on the foundations I may stay clear of them.

All in all very happy with this product and I have used it quite a bit since I bought it a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment