Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Waxing vs Threading


I started having my eyebrows waxed a few years ago (prior to waxing I just plucked them), and I have to say I was a convert straight away. It's quick, easy, cheap and minimal pain and you end up with a good shape that lasts well. The only issue is leaving them to get bushy enough to get them waxed, you feel all dishevelled and a bit like you are growing a hairy caterpillar on your forehead. I also feel that although no-one probably notices but me that there are a few more extra hairs out of place that everyone is looking at my brows going wow they are messy (brow paranoia), this does however make them feel fab once they are all waxed into shape and looking tip top again!

Recently over the past year and a half have been converted across to threading, you feel a bit on show getting them done in the middle of Debenhams beauty floor but so much easier than waxing as they can pick up the tiniest of hairs using this technique and unlike waxing doesn't leave your folicles feeling a bit bumpy afterwards. Even though threading is slightly more expensive than waxing I would say it's well worth a try and is less painful, although is a wierd feeling when you first get it done!

Which one do you prefer, wax or thread???

No comments:

Post a Comment