Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Pretty and sleek!

Sleek Make-up - Storm eyeshadow palette





I had seen Sleek Make-up in Superdrug before but hadn't really took any notice of it, however on a couple of blogs, namingly pixiwoo (fantastic make-up artists who do tutorials on youtube, I am slightly obsessed with them!), they really rate these palettes in their make-up tutorials, so I thought I would give it a go!

Sleek Make-up is very reasonably priced being at the lower end of the make-up market and is available at Superdrug, this palette was £6.75 which is extremely good value for money considering you get 12 eyeshadows in it, and they are both matte and shimmer which is an added bonus for multiple looks! They do lots of different palettes such as a brights palette which is great for embracing the colour block trend in your make-up, and a natural palette which I have bought and will do a review on as well.

I have to say I am really impressed with this product, the eyeshadows are highly pigmented and very buildable for layering up and creating lots of different looks such as a smokey eye, or a shimmery eye for evening night out looks! Considering the price of it I would definitely recommend this as something to easily bulk out your make-up bag and also have a bit of fun with :-)!

Here are a couple of my looks using the palette:






No comments:

Post a Comment