Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise

Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish, Instant Skin Boost Tonic and Superkin Moisturiser








I can't praise Liz Earle enough for her skin care products especially the Cleanse and Polish which has solved all my skin care problems!

I got introduced to Liz Earle a couple of years ago now and have dabbled on and off with it, however I suffered I bad reaction to a cheap cleanser a while ago and have since made a vow not to step away from Liz Earle again as it completely sorted my skin out after the bad reaction and I have not looked back since!

The Cleanse and Polish is one of the best cleansers you could ever get for your face, it's so gentle and refreshing and is odour free! You basically apply the cream to your face and then use the hot cloth to cleanse it away, it also amazingly removes even the thickest make-up, once cleansed a dash of cold water to the face leaves you feeling completely refreshed!

To follow the cleanser is the Instant Skin Boost tonic, this toner is completely refreshing, it is cooling (even though it's not been in the fridge) and is gentle to the face which is lovely after cleansing. To follow that I use Superskin Moisturiser (for my night face cream), which has a thick consistency but has no odour (which is nice as some face creams can be potent!) and massages lovely into the skin leaving it feeling soft and importantly not sticky! I find when I wake up in the morning my skin still has a lovely soft feel to it which I think speaks highly of the product.

You can buy Liz Earle from John Lewis, QVC and the Liz Earle website and I think the products are reasonably priced considering they are a high end product and compared to say Elemis are cheaper, if you buy directly from the Liz Earle website you tend to get a free gift with your order as well, which is generally a little sample, which is great if you are thinking of trying some of the different products!

No comments:

Post a Comment