Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Watermelon anyone!??

Clinique Chubby Stick - Woppin Watermelon





I love this product for the following reasons:

  • Great name
  • Sleek packaging (the bottom twists so more product is released so no need for a sharpener)
  • Lovely texture
  • Fantastic shades to choose from 
I got this as a little treat from my Fiance which I thought was very lovely of him!

The Chubby Stick is a cross between a balm and a gloss and is subtle in the finished look which makes it not an OTT lip colour but a pure handbag and make-up bag staple!

I love this colour as although it looks bright from the packaging and the stick itself, it is a very wearable pink colour, aka not bright neon or baby pink but a nice fresh bright pink with a subtle sheen and buildable colour, in that you can put one layer on for a subtle pink or build it up to be brighter which is great for a day to evening look. The texture of it is very soft as well so perfect for moisturising my lips in the winter as they get terribly chapped (which is not a good look at all!).

May have to be some further purchases for different colours :-)

1 comment: