Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

As pale as a peach

Benefit - Georgia Blusher



This is the lovely Georgia blusher that I got for Christmas from my Sister. As can be seen it's a lovely pale peach colour which is absolutely perfect for my skin tone! It's very soft and quite sheer, it's basically the peach equivalent of their Dandelion blusher which means that it is subtle and perfect for day wear.

You can probably see from the picture that it has a very subtle sparkle to it as well which helps to reflect light and highlight your cheekbones when it is applied. You can probably see my finger print in it as well as I couldn't resist trying it on the back of my hand before I took the above picture!

I used the brush it came with to apply it to my cheekbones and it went out smooth and blended well and didn't feel OTT at all, it's a completely different look to what I normally wear blusher wise of which I am really happy with and will be using a lot for my work make-up, and it's a possible contender for my wedding make-up as well so double bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment