Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Make-up Box - Product of the Week - No 1


Make-up box product of the week is a new thing that I will be doing on the blog every Sunday. It's basically what I rate as my product of the week and the reasons why it has made it to the top spot. A product can make to product of the week unlimited times, so it will be interesting to see by the end of the year which product comes out as product of the year!!! Quite excited about this!

So for the first week I'm doing this the product of the week title goes to *drum roll*.................


Georgia Blusher from Benefit


I love this blusher and have used it every day this week for work, I haven't had it that long as I got it for Christmas from my Sister as I put in my review of the product, but it has fast become a staple for my make-up. I even used it for my New Years Eve make-up which shows how in love I have been with it. Expect to see this lots!!!



Close contender: Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - purely for it being the best foundation I have tried to date!












Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment