Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Illamasqua Eyeshadows = Excitement

Illamasqua - Cream Eyeshadows in Wail and Crumble


Cream Eyeshadow - Wail (Pale Grey)


Cream Eyeshadow - Crumble (Pale Pink)

So I got these lovely purchases courtesy of the Illamasqua sale :-)!!! They were £5 a piece so an absolute bargain, and who doesn't love a bargain??? I had always wanted to try Illamasqua and I have to say I am totally won over by it, first the skin base foundation was a fantastic purchase and now these gorgeous little pots have added to my joy!

These are cream eyeshadows which I don't often wear, but I thought would be great as bases for layering and I loved the chicness of the colours. They are both really pale colours which again I don't really do, but I absolutely love them. Wail (the pale grey) was the first purchase I made along with the skin base and the pure pigment (review to follow), and I got it to go with the pure pigment purely for layering, but it is gorgeous by itself so because of that I decided to revisit the sale and buy a couple more things and Crumble (pale pink) was one of them.

The only really down side to these, and I think it goes for a lot of cream eyeshadows, is that they crease quite quickly which is a shame. I am thinking I may opt to get a primer for my eyes to wear under them to help with this, however they are a lot better if you then layer up another shadow or say the pure pigment over the top of them, and because they are cream shadows they blend fantastically!


Here I have used Wail, layered a pale grey eyeshadow from one of my Sleek Palette's and applied some eyeliner, really simple to do and a great day look!

No comments:

Post a Comment