Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Sale Purchases :-)

Illamasqua - Skin Base, Cream Eyeshadow and Pure Pigment




I have wanted to try Illamasqua products for ages, even more so since watching pixiwoo tutorials and they often use Skin Base Foundation and rate it really high. Seen as how I am on a quest for a good foundation I decided to give it a whirl and check out the illamasqua website and was very suprised to see they had a sale on (excitement :-)), hence lots of ooohing and aahing a deliberating over what to buy!

I obviously got the foundation which I will review for you in a later post, what was great was they have a comparison page, so if you know what shade you are in certain other brands then it will tell what shade is best for you in their brand which I thought was really good as a first time buyer of their product. I knew what shade I was in Bobbi Brown (even though I haven't bought a Bobbi Brown foundation I have had a skin match at one of their counters) so this made it better for finding my shade as buying foundation online without trying is not necessarily a good idea unless you know which shade you are!

Then came the impulse sale purchases of the cream eyeshadow (£5 down from £15.50) and pure pigment (£7.50 down from £15.50) absolute bargains! 

I also got a free sample of their perfume (below) to try as well which was an added bonus.



Reviews will be posted soon, happy sale shopping :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment