Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Make-up Box - Product of the Week - No 3


Bourjois Mineral Radiance Pressed Powder

I don't know what has happened to my skin this week, it seems to have taken on a life of it's own!! It's decided to be extremely oily and I have had a number of continual breakouts as well so I'm not a happy bunny! However in the face of my petulant skin I have been loving this pressed powder from Bourjois as it has been helping me to combat the oiliness and shine throughout the day.

I have yet to review this product but I have it on my to do list so it will probably be posted this week, but in a quick nutshell it's a lovely powder which brings warmth to the skin (the colour is no 2 Vanille), and it has the most fantastic smell which reminds me of my Gran and the powder that she used to wear. Loving the packaging as well which follows the same format as the blushers and eyeshadows that bourjois do.

What's your make-up box product of the week??

No comments:

Post a Comment