Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Healthy Glow!

Pixi - Flawless Beauty Primer in No1 Even Skin



I have had this product for about a year now, hence the dishevelled looking packaging and since taking this photo it has depleated rapidly as I went through a phase of using it almost everyday! I got it from Boots (one of my favourite shops) in Newcastle as they along with the Metro Centre Boots have more Brands than my local store in Durham. This is basically a skin primer which can be used under foundation, on it's own, mixed in with foundation or even as a highlighter so very multi-tasking which is good if you are looking for value for money in a product.

Now I don't often use things with bronze/gold undertones on my skin as thye don't suit my skin tone, however this product is quite nice to give a nice healthy glow to my face (rather than pasty paleness aka my normal face!). I favour it mixed in with a foundation rather than underneath as it tends to work better like that, I have as well used it on a couple of occasions used it on and then concealer for coverage in certain areas but I think this is better for Summer rather than Winter for me personally anyway.

The product is easy to apply, you don't need a lot to cover the whole face but it is buildable if you wish for more glow in certain areas than others such as cheekbones. Overall it sinks into the skin well and leaves you with a nice youthful dewy glow and like I said is perfect for Summer skin as it has a slight bronze undertone, so if you have a darker skin tone or like to fake tan this would be a lovely product for to add shimmer to your tanned skin!

I'd say it's a product that is well worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment