Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Extreme Lashes

Illamasqua - False Eyelashes 013



I've never tried false eyelashes before (crazy I know as I love dark black eyelashes), I was always worried of them falling off mid day or evening, or the whole applying the lashes thing always looked tricky. Anyway I am now a convert after buying these from the Illamasqua website in the sale (£5 bargain). I had a practice try session with them before wearing them out and I love them!!!

I wore these at the weekend for Birthday drinks in Durham and I think they looked fantastic! They give you fantastic dark eyelashes, they do feel a little heavy on your lid but you get used to it. The glue that comes with them keeps them on really well as well (although had a minor worry because I thought one was coming off but it didn't).


This is me with the lashes on in Whisky River in Durham (a lovely bar down by the river), as can be seen the lashes look lovely and dark and are great if you are wanting high impact lashes! Definitely a preoduct worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment