Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Rosey flush

Daniel Sandler  - Watercolour Blush in Flush





I bought this a while ago using some points on my Littlewoods account, I got it as I have never tried Daniel Sandler products before and was intrigued by this product being a watercolour blusher which is different to the normal cream or powder blushers that are normally on the market.


I like the product and the concept of it but I have yet to master the art of applying it to my cheeks properly. I have been too heavy handed with it the couple of times I have tried it and I had to quickly blend it out so as not to end up looking too Aunt Sally which wouldn't be good at all!


Due to the product being water based you have to shake the bottle up for the colour to mix and then squeeze a tiny amount out onto your hand, I used my finger to apply it to my cheek, a brush may work better if you have the right one to hand. I blended it again using my finger, and then resorted to my foundation brush to try and blend the colour out so it wasn't too bright. Because it is water based it does blend brilliantly into the skin which is great if you are too heavy handed, and also good if you like to layer products up for more lasting make-up. I like the colour once it is blended in and does give a fresh rosy glow which is especially nice on my pale skin tone, however if it is not blended in it is too bright for my personal taste anyway!

It's a good product if you are wanting to try something different with your blusher, and if you are a master of cream blushers this may be the product for you as it's along the same lines but not as heavy. It does come in other shades apart from Flush which is good if you are not an overly pink blusher fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment