Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

1st Brush Review

Daniel Sandler - Waterbrush



I bought this fantastic blusher brush off Amazon as it was £5 down from £15.50 (bargain alert!!). This brush is specially designed (made with synthetic hair) to be used with the waterblush that I reviewed in an earlier post, hence why it is called a waterbrush.

This has the softest bristles and feels gorgeous on you skin. As I hadn't mastered the waterblush I thought I'd get this to go with it and see if it gives "perfectly flushed cheeks with ease" as stated on Amazon.

I'd say yes it does work and is brilliant for applying the waterblush because it is so soft and applies it really well to the skin. Again I had to buff it out as I put too much blush on the brush, but overall I'd say that it's definitely worth buying especially if you have purchased the waterblush as the two go hand in hand basically.


This is me wearing the blush on top of my new fave foundation Illamasqua skin base. The blush has buffed into a lovely pale flushed cheek which is nice against my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment