Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

The perfect match?

Collection 2000 - Colour Match Foundation in Ivory 1



As I have stated in previous posts I do struggle to find foundations that match my skin tone, so when I saw this product I was interested to see if it does what it says i.e. match to your skin tone!


I don't buy Collection 2000 foundations mainly because their palest shade which is normally Ivory is just too dark for my skin tone which is really annoying. This product here is in Ivory so I thought it would again be too dark so resisted getting it at first, however as it is supposed to match to your skin tone I did a tester again and decided to give it a whirl, plus it was on offer for £5.99 in Boots so a bargain really.


I was relatively impressed by the skin tone match as it did match my skin tone quite well, the texture is quite thick and creamy and it does blend in well to the skin, I used my fingers to apply it for quickness really more than anything else. I do have to powder throughout the day to combat shine, but generally the foundation lasts well throughout the day which for a cheap foundation is really good. The bottle is glass and therefore gives it a more expensive feel for a drugstore product. If you want to see what I look like wearing this check out my Illamasqua fake eyelash post as this was the foundation I was wearing at the time!

If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation this is definitely the product to get and I would say is definitely one of the top drugstore foundations I have tried (and I have tried lots!).

No comments:

Post a Comment