Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

A sprinkling of fairy dust :-)

Lily Flame Candle in Fairy Dust



I absolutely love candles (maybe I was a witch in a former life!!?? lol), and this is my favourite candle to date! Lily Flame candles are fantastic they have some delicious smells, although some are a bit potent, but Fairy Dust to me is their crowning glory! This is the third one I have had and was bought for me by Jason (my Fiance) as a stocking filler for Christmas as he knows I love them. For me I think candles are better than air fresheners as they are less fake in their smell and look prettier!

I think this is most peoples favourite and the reason I make this statement as it is quite often sold out online and the shop where I buy it from in Durham (the Mugwump - one of my favourite shops) hardly ever has them in because as soon as they get stock in they sell out really quickly so it's best to grab them when they are there as they will soon be gone!

Burn time is around 35 hours, and it has the most fantastic smell nothing of which I have experience before in candles, it's sweet but not sickly and is rich and quite powdery in it's smell and makes the room you are burning it in smell delicious! You can also get Fairy Dust in a room spray and a reed diffuser (I had one of those in the bathroom and it smelt subtle and divine).

Do you have a favourite candle??


No comments:

Post a Comment