Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Love and Toast.................

Love and Toast Lip Glaze - Prep School no 74


I had spied Love and Toast in Space NK last year and thought oooh I love that name and thought it would be interesting to try. I didn't buy at the time and then I was in Durham and went into Wild and Funk who sell some gorgeous things (hand cream, soaps, candles, decorations and home items) and there was Love and Toast but the range was expanded with mini perfumes and moisturiser as well as shampoo and conditioners. I decided to purchase a couple of items for presents (the smells of the products are fantastic using lots of fruit undertones) and also this lip glaze called Prep School.

It's a lovely pink colour and has a lovely sheen to it, almost sparkly but not quite! The product itself has a nice smell to it, not overly strong but pleasant, and the texture is quite thick but actually quite runny which normally when glosses or glazes are thick they tend to be quite sticky! Because it is runny I don't think it does stay on as well as it could so reapplication is needed quite a bit, however it does feel quite conditioning on your lips so it makes them feel quite soft which is good in these winter months as I suffer from chapped lips quite badly!

I am pleased I bought it to try but it is quite expensive (around £10) for what it is, however they do have quite a few colours in the range so it may be nice to try a different one, possibly one in a darker colour.

In the picture I am wearing my Bare Escentuals foundation, Benefit Dandelion as a blusher and a Rimmel Mascara which I will do a review on.

No comments:

Post a Comment