Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

A bit of Christmas sparkle!!!

Collection 2000 - Glam Crystals Eyeliner - Hustle
Collection 2000 - Cream Eyeshadow - Gold


So this is my Christmas make-up sorted, classic gold and silver/blue sparkle. I am obviously not going to use these together, the gold I will use as a base to make a gold/brown smokey eye, and the sparkly eye liner I will use just to add a bit of sparkle to a classic eye or may go the whole hog and go for mega Christmas sparkle using a silver eyeshadow and the eyeliner...........the possibilities are endless :-)!!!

I just think they are fab and can't wait to try these out tomorrow on Christmas day (very excited about Christmas this year!!)! I will do some posts on the looks I create as well!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment