Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Presents :-)

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and santa came with lots of presents :-)!!

I had a lovely Christmas and I am looking forward to the New Year (our wedding is 6 months
away :-)!!)

I thought I's show you the fab make-up that I got for some of my Christmas presents:



The Benefit make-up is from my Sister, and will be reviewed for you in upcoming posts! I have wanted to try a different blusher (other than pink) for a while now so Georgia is fantastic for that as it's a very pale peach colour which is great for my skin tone. Although I have quite a lot of Benefit make-up I haven't tried any of their eyeshadows so was quite excited to get one to try :-), and of course I've got the fab Bad Gal kohl pencil to concoct a smokey eye with!

The Collection 2000 cream eyeshadow was a stocking filler from my lovely Fiance and is a pewter colour so I can have fun with the Gold one I bought as well as this one!


Hope you got some lovely things!??

x

No comments:

Post a Comment