Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

So So So Scandalous

Rimmel - Scandaleyes Mascara



I don't often buy Rimmel products, but when I do buy them it tends to be for their mascaras as they are quite cheap and have nice brushes and give maximum lash effect which is what I love!

I am a sucker for packaging of any kind, and especially bright packaging when it comes to mascara (not particularly sure why, I just love looking in my makeup box/bag and seeing bright things looking back at me), so this jumped out right at me when I was in Boots, it literally screamed you know you want to buy me and your not leaving the store without me....................so I didn't!

I love the brush as it's nice and thick and claims to give volume packed lashes, which it does after a couple of coats. You have to layer it up to give nice thick and full lashes, however it can clump a little quite quickly so it's good to have an eyebrow/lash comb to hand just in case it becomes too lumpy. Overall I like the effect it gives and as it's towards the lower end of the price bracket I think it's worth the money for a day to day mascara if you wanting maximum impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment