Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

It's all about being waterproof!

Collection 2000 - XXL Volume Sensation Waterproof Mascara - Black




I don't really buy waterproof mascara's and I didn't actually realise this was waterproof until I got home and got it out of the bag! Obviously Collection 2000 is at the lower end of the price ladder for make-up, but they do have the odd thing that is great to bulk out your make-up bag, such as the cream eyeshadows I have recently got. I have used their mascara's before and I have found them ok for the price and they tend to be highly concentrated in colour so do give the nice jet black eyelashes that I crave, however I have to say I am disappointed by this product.

The brush is great as it's nice and thick and does coat the lashes well, the black is ok but not as intense as other mascara's that they do which is a shame. I also found as I wore this throughout the day it had flaked off under my eyes and onto the top of my cheekbone which was very disappointing. I think unfotunately with this mascara I got what I paid for which was a cheap mascara which didn't last long at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment