Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Pretty in pink..........

Stila - Convertable Colour in Lillium





This product is a dual lip and cheek cream which is by Stila, a brand which I have never tried before but love this product! I love the packaging as well as it has a lovely raised flower pattern on the lid, it also has a decent mirror inside so it's great for popping in your bag for throughout the day if you need to top up! It's a really smooth and soft product and the pink is really pretty, it is obviously for both cheeks and lips but I would use it more on my lips than cheeks mainly as I don't tend to use cream blushers but purely because I love it more as a lip colour .



As can be seen from the swatch it seems quite sheer and it is on the cheeks and does blend smoothly and looks very natural which is good, on the lips however it's more matifying which I don't normally tend to go for as I like more glossy finishes, however I absolutely love it! It goes on as a really pretty lightish (but not too light) pink, and is quite good at minimising my lips as they are quite big!! I think I love it as it's differnt to what I would normally wear finish wise and is like a lipstick but like a balm at the same time so very veristile. Overall Iwould say a good product and would definitely look at trying some further Stila products in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment