Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Make-up Box - Product of the Week - No 8


Nars Super Orgasm Blusher

So this week has been the week for Nars blusher and I've been loving the sparkle and freshness it brings to my face. I had forgotten quite how much I love this blusher after using my Benefit ones for absolutely ages now, however having rediscovered it I think it will be used quite a lot from now on. Although saying that I had forgotten about my Dainty Doll blusher/bronzer which I found the other day so that may get an outing this week!

The thing that I love about this blusher it is brightens your face up and you can build it up so you can have mega rosey cheeks or paired down cheeks with a hint of flush, however both looks have a little bit of sparkle so no highlighter is really needed.

For those that have yet to try a Nars blusher I highly recommend this one to try!

What's your make-up box product of the week???

No comments:

Post a Comment