Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Mirror Mirror on the wall...........

Les Tai Tai - Model Mirror




My plan to blog last week just didn't happen with one thing and another so I will be making up for it this week!

I absolutely love this mirror which I got for my Birthday, it brings a massive smile to my face every time I get it out of it's pouch! It's obviously a compact mirror with one magnifying mirror and one normal mirror but it has a twist the magnifying mirror lights up like a theatre dressing room mirror which is just a brilliant idea! For it to light up it obviously needs a battery which comes with the mirror but you can also buy replacements from the website as well which is handy to know as it needs a special battery to operate.

These come in an array of designs all of which are fantastic but I obviously love my skull design one, and they are surprisingly slim and lightweight so are perfect for slipping into a clutch for a night out, and because they light up brilliant for on the spot touch ups in the club :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment