Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Review: Dirty Works - Go Balmy Berry Lip Balm


I got this lip balm for my Birthday and it's from Dirty Works which is available in Sainsbury's. Dirty Works is a bit like Soap and Glory with a similar sort of theme for their packaging but is a little less in price. I haven't tried any of the products until now so I am on the fence as to whether they will be as great as Soap and Glory, I'll let you know what I think once I have tried more products which is a great excuse to go and spend some money :-)!

This lip balm is lovely as it's like a gloss but has the texture of a balm so is great for moisturising lips that are cracked (like mine are at the moment), but add some shine to them without being tacky. It has a lovely smell as well which is obviously berries due to the name of the product but isn't overly fruity as that can sometimes be off putting. It's basically a great handbag product for on the go maintenance!

No comments:

Post a Comment