Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Review: Lush Soap

Fragrance: Rock Star




As with all Lush products and the Lush shop in general you smell them before you get to them as they all have strong fragrances and sometimes I think the shop can be very overpowering, however I'd say 90% of their products smell fantastic (as some of them aren't to my taste) and this Rock Star soap is no exception!

The Rock Star soap is a body and hand soap and is a fantastic colour and basically smells like sweets :-), it doesn't smell sickly at all and is lovely and fresh and because the smell is strong actually works as a fantastic air freshener as well. I say that because I currently have this in our downstairs toilet which is located next to the front door, so when you walk in the front door you get the fantastic sweetie smell as you walk in the door which is fantastic.

The soap itself is soft on your hands and doesn't leave them dry as some soaps can, and it leaves the scent on your hands so it stays with you which is nice.

I'd say this is my favourite soap fragrance from Lush alongside Godmother which also has a lovely sweet scent to it.

Do you have any favourite Lush products??

No comments:

Post a Comment