Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Are you blushing.................

Nars - Super Orgasm Blusher



I was never a blusher user (I know the shock horror of it!!!!!) until a couple of years ago, I think because I have red cheeks anyway I shied away from it, but alas I have been mistaken and now am a blusher convert.

A lot of people rave about Nars blusher and I can back them up on this, and the one that is mentioned mostly tends to be the Orgasm one. I had never tried anything from Nars but a trip into Space NK soon changed that as I walked away with this lovely blusher, which wasn't the Orgasm one but it's big sister named Super Orgasm.


As you can see it's a coral/pink colour but has a fantastic sparkle to it. The sparkle isn't a oh my god I have glitter all over my face sparkle but a nice soft sparkle which adds a bit of light to the cheeks which is great. The colour is fantastic on and blends well if you go a bit OTT and need to knock it back with some face powder (which I have done before!!!) and it's great for giving a lovely flushed feel to your cheeks so I would definitely recommend it!

Slightly flushed in the cheek but more natural looking in the picture above.


I would say that Nars is a must for any make-up/beauty lover to try and this blusher in Super Orgasm is one of my Holy Grail products!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment