Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

To BB or not to BB.....................

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - Daily all in one BB cream



I had seen in a couple of magazines interesting articles about a fantastic thing called BB cream and the wonders it can do. Bring forth Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector and my Sunday morning dash to Boots to look for it! I picked the lightest shade they do for my pale skin, as can be seen from the picture below.



However I have found it to be slightly too dark for my skin tone, so the finish is not as good as I had hoped it would be. It does blend nicely onto the skin and has a nice smell but does not even out my skin tone at all which is what I had hoped for! The finish (on me) seems rather shiny and oily looking which I wasn't keen on either.

I wouldn't use this product on it's own instead of foundation as I don't think it's a good replacement, however I did experiment with it as a primer before applying foundation and it seemed to be a good base for this.

On the whole I wasn't impressed with this product but I am still very much open to trying out further BB products to coompare!

No comments:

Post a Comment