Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

It's a crime to pout................

Lipstick Queen - Glossy pencil in Crime



I bought this Lipstick Queen Glossy Pencil on a trip into Space NK, it actually wasn't the colour I had asked for as the sales assistant had picked up the wrong one which I only discovered when I got home! However I love this one and the colour is fantastic!!



The colour is called Crime............this photo doesn't do it jsutice but as can be seen it is bright pink, but because it's glossy it is sheer enough not to be a too in your face pink like a lipstick would be.



This glides on really well, and feels like a balm rather than a lipgloss but has a lipgloss finish so you have the best of both worlds. The colour is a lovely pop against my skin and is perfect for a night out for an edgy fashion look. You can also build the colour up so it is more intense than in the photo above, so it's a little versitie which is good. The only problem is that it does bleed a little off the lips so I may need to invest in a lip pencil to line them first.

Let me know what you think....................

No comments:

Post a Comment