Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Do you have cool hands???

L'OCCITANE - Cooling Hand Cream Gel

I was introduced to L'OCCITANE a couple of years ago when a friend got me a gift bag as a present. Since then I have invested in their different hand creams to give as little extra mini presents for all the women in my life, and have also sampled a couple of these myself. I as with mascara love handcream and can't get enough of it (as I have dry skin issues on my hands), which often means I have a few on the go at once!

With that I decided to give their cooling hand cream gel a try and have to say a bit disappointed with this and not one of the better hand cream products I have tried (one of which is one of their products as well and a review will follow on this).

This gel looks like a handcream when you squeeze it out of the tube, and has a nice fresh almost lemony smell, but the consistency you can tell is on the gel side rather than cream side. It also cools straight away when you rub it in, however this doesn't last long and I was left with an almost chalky feel to my skin which I wasn't keen on.

If you are after a nice cooling feel to your skin then this is ok for that, however if you are wanting it to feel soft and moisturised as well by just using this I'd say it doesn't work well on it's own and a hand cream would be best to apply afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment