Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

When Bad Gal met Big Daddy

Benefit Bad Gal Lash - Black Mascara

I love love love mascara, and especially black mascara the blacker the better for me. When looking for a mascara it's all about the brush, I personally am not keen on comb brushes (although they claim great things), and prefer a thicker brush.

Bring forth Benefit Bad Gal Lash which is one of the best mascara's I have tried................and I have tried a lot!!



This mascara has a nice thick brush and is the blackest of black, that combined with the brush creates lovely thick and long looking lashes. Most importantly as well it also stays all day and also takes a good go to remove it so you know it's not just going to dab off.

One of my Holy Grail products!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment