Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

It's all about sheer gloss.................

Maxfactor - Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm in No2


I tend not to wear lipstick, or lipgloss that much, this used to be because I didn't want to draw too much attention to my already big lips but now it's more I forget to use them, even though I carry them around with me in my bag!!!! I am getting a lot better and I am a big fan of any kind of balm especially in winter as I get major chapped lips, so this product is perfect!


As can be seen in the swatch above it's a pretty pink colour and basically does what it says on the tin which is that it's a sheer gloss balm. Because it's sheer you won't get an intense colour with this one which is No.2, what you do get is a lovely moisturising balm which gives a subtle natutal look to your lips.


I have used this product a lot and would definitely recommend it, I am also going to look to try a different colour in this range, possibly sliding to more of a red for a change!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment