Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Shiny happy legs...................

NATIO wellness - Body gloss



This NATIO range is an Australian skincare and beauty range that had caught my eye in Fenwick's however I didn't purchase anything at the time. When I was in Debenhams a couple of months after I saw it again and had a much better look at the products and decided to get this gorgeous body gloss.

It contains Cocoa butter, Vitamin E and antioxidant rich pomegranate and has a gorgeous fresh fruity smell. It is quite thick to apply but does sink in well, it doesn't give a high gloss finish like an oil would but does give a nice sheen to the skin. The the sheen does disappear a bit once it's sunk in but leaves your skin (in my case legs in this instance) feeling very smooth and silky.

It's a good product to use say if you are going on a night out and want to add a bit of shine to the skin without looking greasy or too oily!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment