Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Hmmm serum.........interesting

Maxfactor - Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation and Serum

So after reading in a magazine about new foundations that are incorporating serum to make the ultimate combined skincare and foundation product I rushed out to find one of these beauties...............one trip to Boots later...................






I chose the light ivory shade which was ok for my skintone (although could have been better), and it smooths really well onto the skin which was a plus as some foundations can be too thick when applying. I have used this foundation twice and unfortunately I have a small list of negatives about this product:

1) It is too shiny/oily on the skin (even after applying powder on top)
2) The oil/shine/grease seemed to get worse as the day progressed
3) It made my pores feel dirty.

I don't think I would use this again because of the shine/grease factor which is such a shame and I have to say with this particuar foundation for me personally it was a lot of hype but with a lack of delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment