Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Ashes to Ashes

Models Own Nail Varnish - Purple Ash

I didn't think any nail varnish would become a contender against Nails Inc but I think I may have found one in Models Own! I decided to peruse the Models Own stand, and I love anything purple (in any shade of purple) and picked up this one called purple ash which is like a muted purple colour which is great for work nails if you don't want to go OTT.



I bought this last Saturday and cracked it open last Sunday night while watching Downton Abbey (my fave show). I applied two coats, you could get away with one but the finish wouldn't be as good, which is the downside to it, as with Nails Inc you can apply one coat and it looks great.



 I have worn it all week for work and it only started to drastically chip on the Wednesday and only little chips, and I'm still wearing it today and it looks ok although quite chipped. I will be taking it off later to probaby replensish my nails tomorrow with a different colour.

Overall I would say these are really good nail polishes and at less than half the price of Nails Inc a bargain at best with the same sort of finish! Very pleased with this colour as well!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment