Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Concrete you say...............interesting

Models Own - Concrete Mixer Nail Varnish






Another trip to boots resulted in another Model's Own nail varnish and I love love love this colour!!! It's called concrete mixer and the name says it all it's a lovely shade of pale grey which is perfect for a day look but also looks a little bit edgy.




As stated in my previous post about Models Own nail varnish the coverage is great and only takes two coats and gives a nice thick glossy finish which is good. I did these on a Sunday and had it on all week, this start to chip on the Tuesday but only tiny bits again, and I do need to invest in a top coat which I think will be my next purchase nail varnish wise!

I am definitely impressed with this brand for its varnishes and really looking forward to try the crackle effect one which I got when I got the Purple Ash varnish, so watch out for a post coming soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment