Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Defined lashes???????

Models Own - Hi-Definer Lashed-Up Volumiser


As I have said I am a mascara addict, it is one of my make-up weaknesses!! I have however been quite good for few months now and I have only been using my Benefit Bad Gal instead of going out and buying loads of them till I find I have about 5 on the go!!

However I have relented on my goodness and have purchased two mascara's, one being the above Models Own one. I picked this one as it had a nice thick brush (again something I go for in a mascara). Now it's name should say it all as it's called Lashed-Up Volumiser, however I was disappointed by it, it is not as good as Bag Gal at all (!!!) however is ok for a day look but doesn't leave your lashes feeling any thick or full of volume than a normal mascara. I think it's something I'll use for work and then probably won't re-purchase as it was a disappointment and it seems to be drying out quick which means it won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment