Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

Are you 'that gal'???

Benefit - "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer






I obviously have a little bit of a thing for Benefit, my make-up bag is not full of Benefit but I have a few bits of it, I probably would have more if there foundations and concealers were the right colour for my skin tone. Having been dipping into the world of primers for a couple of years now I decided to try "That Gal". It's a bit pricey at £21.50 which initially put me off, however I'm finding now that you need to pay a little bit more to get a decent product!

This has a gorgeous smell..........almost like strawberries..........and the texture is lovely on your skin and it does feel quite cooling. It has a distinct pink colour too it, however this doesn't translate to your skin and does blend in lovely and leaves skin with a nice dewy glow (which if you were brave to go without foundation this would be perfect on it's own). This then gives you a lovely base for either a liquid foundation or just a powder finish on top, all in all I would definitely recommend this as a primer to try!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment