Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

It's all about the matt effect..................

Soap and Glory - Lid Stuff Eyeshadow Palette

I haven't posted anything for a while even though have taken lots of photos of things that I have tried I just haven't had chance, so I am now back on track and bringing you a couple of posts on things I have bought recently that I have been excited to try!

The first of which is this Soap and Glory eyeshadow palette. I absolutely adore Soap and Glory products especially the moisturisers which smell absolutely gorgeous!!! Imagine then my excitement at spotting a whole new section in the makeup department in Boots full of Soap and Glory maek-up (!!!!), of which I had to sample some immediately!! I bought two products the other will come in a later post but this is my first one....................



I am not normally a palette girl but I am actually coming around to them more and more and wanting to branch further into them as they are a great way of trying lots of colours or looks without buying loads of products! This palette is a lovely size and the shadows are decent in size as well and I absolutely love the embossed soap and glory text in the pink shadow it just looks fab and makes you not want to use that colour and spoil it.

This palette has the following colours:

Top left - Vanilla
Top right - Pink T
Bottom left - Mudhoney
Bottom right - Aubersheen

They are all matt shadows except for the Aubersheen which as per it's name has a subtle sheen to it and is a lovely colour. The Vanilla is great for taking across the socket and right up to the brow, and the others are great for creating definitions. They can be either put on subtly or built up for more depth.

I would say that this is a great one for doing your daily make-up look because of the colours being more subtle, however I did spy a couple of different palettes such as a grey and black one so that may be another purchase to make!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment