Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Make-up Box - Product of the Week - No 6


Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow

I have been loving this ever since I got it and have worn it most days as it is just such a fantastic finish and beautiful colour which gives a lovely fresh look to my make-up! I am gradually moving away from the brown  and grey shades that I normally wear (and have done so for years) to more adventurous neutrals such as peach and gold tones as well as pinks (although the pinks have to be the right shade otherwise i look a bit scary eyed!!!). This eyeshadow I think will be a staple in my make-up bag/box from now on and as I have said in my review of it a little earlier on my blog, once you have bought this eyeshadow you won't want to be without it and therefore may become one of your products of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment