Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Review: Lush Wobbly Jelly for Shower of Bath

Fragrance: Sweetie Pie





I think I have said before I don't often buy anything from Lush but for my Birthday when we were in Harrogate we popped into the Lush shop and I got a couple of things, one was this jelly and the other was a soap which I will do a review on as well.

This is one of their wobbly jellies which can be used either in the shower or the bath and it's called Sweetie Pie which I think is such a cute name and fits very well with the fragrance which smells divine! The jellies do have tiny sparkles in them from glitter and they are a solid jelly consistency rather than sloppy and is a nice texture, however it does make it very difficult to use in the shower.

You have to really pull a lump off to use and because it's jelly it does slip all over the place and I dropped it constantly, so it may work better in the bath, however it does lather quite nice although takes a while to dissolve. The smell of Sweetie Pie is gorgeous and is a cross between sweets and blackcurrants and is just a fun product to use and I would recommend giving it a go.

What Lush products do you like to buy??

No comments:

Post a Comment