Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

Review: Topshop Lipstick

Shade: Coy



I got very excited when I spied this Lipstick in Topshop, however that was not to last and unfortunately turned into disappointment.


This product is a lipstick pencil with a matte finish in a pale coral orange colour which on paper sounds fantastic and very on trend, however the lipstick just is not that great and for me personally does not deliver a good finish. If you are using a matte lipstick it really needs to give a good coverage as well as be moisturising so it doesn't break up and make the lips look dry, of which none of these this product does. The colour didn't translate across onto the lips and it made them look all cracked and chapped as the colour broke up on them which is not a good luck, especially as I'm obsessed with lip balm to try and combat chapped lips so I really don't want a product that enhances them!


I think Topshop do have a few good products in their make-up range so it is worth checking out their counter in the shop, however this product for me isn't one of the better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment