Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Winter skin saviour!

Soap and Glory - Hand Food


I'm having my usual winter dry skin issues on my hands, which means the skin around my nails is awful as well as dry knuckles and odd dry patches on my palms, which again means it's time to crank up the use of hand cream to try and combat this issue! Currently I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle but I have a couple of hand creams on the go which are being my saviours for this problem, Soap and Glory's Hand Food is one of them.

As I've mentioned before I always have a few hand creams on the go, especially one in my hand bag! This is the one I am using for when I'm pottering around in the house and as a lover of Soap and Glory it doesn't disappoint.

It's quite a thick cream so you don't need a lot if you are just needing a quick moisture boost to the skin, but it can also be used quite thick and with cotton gloves for a deep conditioning treatment as well which is a big plus point. It's full of lovely ingredients as well such as shea butter, sweet almond oil and also has marshmallow in there, which is probably where it gets it's delicious smell from. Another big plus point for this cream is it isn't too greasy (although it states non greasy it is a little bit greasy when first applied), and soaks into the skin quickly which is good when you are busy and on the go!

As the weather has taken a turn for the worse at the weekend with snow and a big freeze forecast I think I will be boosting the use of this cream from now on to try and ease off dry and chapped skin!!

Do you have a winter skin saviour??



No comments:

Post a Comment