Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Review: Mac Brushes

No's: 316, 266, 194, 275, 239, 150, 190, 168


I have always wanted some decent make-up brushes so I was spectacularly chuffed when my Sister said she would get me some Mac ones for my Birthday, the result was this lovely set which I absolutely love!

It's an 8 piece set which is fantastic for general use as well as for travelling as it comes in a case, and basically has every brush you would need for applying make-up on a daily basis. You have a foundation brush, a big blusher/powder brush and a blusher/contour brush for the face, and then 4 eye brushes one of which could be used on brows and a lip brush. All the brushes are very soft, extremely easy to clean and give a great finish, I haven't used them all yet but the ones I have used so far have been fantastic and a lot better than a couple of my old brushes which I am gradually replacing!!

I think my next brushes will be some Real Techniques ones which I am desperate to get hold of and I'm so pleased Boots are going to be stocking them, so watch this space for expectant purchases :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment